Buy Almonds online at best price
100% Panruti Owned & Operated | Free Shipping On Orders Over INR 5000 | Pay With Paytm, Razorpay Or Card
- Fast Delivery (max 7 Days!)
- No minimum order
- Full range of products
- Split delivery available
- Bulk discount
Buy Raw Almonds online from our online store. Or phone our dispatch manager now on 09894806302
Nutrition and health benefits of walnuts
- Rich source of essential fats
- Excellent source of omega-3 fats
- Helps weight management
- Keeps blood vessels healthy
- Rich in antioxidants
- Improves blood cholesterol
PREMIUM QUALITY, SHIPPED FRESH
We roast our own coffee beans fresh & quality
At Nuts Galore we work with specialty coffee beans, the top 1% quality coffee in the world, and we are committed to premium quality fresh roast coffee. To this end we roast and ship our coffee beans fresh every Tuesday.
Nuts should be stored in cool, dry conditions in airtight containers away from the light.
Because of their high levels monounsaturated oils, RAW Nuts benefit from storage in the fridge or freezer to greatly increase their shelf life.
As a general rule nuts should not be kept for longer than a year.
Are you looking for a healthy snack on the go? Are you also looking for a snack that doesn’t have any added ingredient or processes? If you are, then look no further than raw nuts, one of the purest ways that you can eat any type of nut.
But just what is a raw nut? A raw nut is when a nut doesn’t go through any single process in order to prepare it. This means that the nut doesn’t go through flavouring or processing. Because of the simplicity of raw nuts, there are also a number of benefits that come with eating them.
Some of the other ways of preparing nuts can affect the amount of healthy fats that are present with the nuts. Although it might seem insignificant, these healthy fats are able to lower the level of cholesterol in your blood, which can result in less heart problems later on in your life. As well as these nutritional changes, other ways of preparing nuts can cause them to oxidise faster, which can greatly decrease their shelf life.
So, if you’re looking to reduce the probability of heart disease, or if you’re looking to make your nuts last longer, then raw nuts are the healthy snack for you. At Nuts Galore, we have a range of raw nuts for you to choose from, from raw cashews to raw peanuts. So, if you’re looking to buy raw nuts, visit one of our many friendly retail stores today!
2. About 75% of this unsaturated fatty acid content is oleic acid, which is the same mono-unsaturated fat found in olive oil. Various studies have shown that oleic acid promotes cardiovascular health, even with diabetics. Studies show that monounsaturated fat, when added to a low-fat diet, can help to reduce high triglyceride levels. Triglycerides are a form in which fats are carried in the blood. High levels of triglycerides are linked with an increased risk for heart disease, so making sure that you have some monounsaturated fats in your diet by enjoying cashew nuts is a good idea. Just a quarter-cup of these delicious nuts supplies over 37% of your daily recommended value for monounsaturated fat.