Cashew Kernels from Panruti – Cashew Nuts
- Premium quality Cashews direct from Panruti Cashew Farms
- Plain, raw, non-roasted and non-salted whole kaju cashew nuts
- Ensures a perfect combination of taste and health
- Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening
- It is used for snacks diet program and also it adds very natural taste to all dishes and especially for sweets
Buy organic dry fruits & nuts online and be assured of the taste & purity. Shop at the click of button at your convenience to avail Cash on Delivery (COD), Easy returns, Fast Delivery.
Buy Superior quality dry fruits and nuts from Cashewdeal online at the best price in India. Shop for finest quality Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews & more!
For the ultimate premium dry fruits and the best quality dry fruits at your doorstep delivery in Panruti , you should reach out to – cashewdeal on our number- +91-9894806302 or email us at email@example.com.
Celebrate Dry fruits Offers Online: Buy best quality dry fruits online at lowest prices in Panruti . Shop for Dry Fruits at online store Cashewdeal.
Cashew nuts obtained after processing the raw cashew nuts, are categorized into different grades depending on the quality and size. There are many grades available in cashews.
Grade Specific Cashews
- Splits – S
- Baby Bits – BB
- Scorched Splits – SS
- Butts – B
- Large White Pieces – LWP
- Scorched Butts – SB
- Small White Pieces – SWP
If you’re looking for the best place to buy fresh quality Panruti Cashews online, look no further, CashewDeal is your best choice. We provide quality cashews wholesale and retail with different varieties like W240, W180, W320, Baby Bits, Butts, SWP, LWP, SW210, SW180, and W450 at the best price. You can now buy cashews online without the hassles of actually walking into a store. Here you can buy good quality cashews nuts for cheap prices in India.
Best quality natural processed Kaju cashew nuts from Panruti.
Whether Plain Cashews or Roasted Cashews is your favorite flavor, Cashewdeal is the place where to buy dry fruits & cashew nuts.
At Cashewdeal we supply the best quality dried fruit range and products to a wide client base.
To order your next batch of cashew nuts or any of our other products, please get in touch with our team on 09894806302 or send us a message here.
All About Cashews
The cashew is a boxing glove shape nut that grows at the end of the cashew apple. Unlike other nuts, cashews don’t grow within the fruit, it grows on the outside and hangs from the bottom of the apple. The cashew apple is a fruit from the cashew tree which is native to northeastern Brazil.
We source our cashew nuts from the Panruti, in particular from the region of Tamilnadu.
Here are 15 more interesting facts about cashews you might not know:
- Native to northeastern Brazil, the tree made its way to India by Portuguese sailors between 1560 and 1565.
- The Portuguese name for the nut is caju which is where the informal name comes from.
- Over 90% of the world’s cashew crop is consumed in the United States.
- Nigeria was the top producer of cashew nuts in 2010.
- Dry/wet tropics are ideal for growing cashew trees. The ideal temperature is 77°F during the day and should not drop below 50°F at night.
- Sandy soils are best for growing cashew trees.
- During the dry season (winter), cashew trees flower and can be harvested a couple months after.
- You will know the nut is ready to be harvested because the cashew apple will be a nice red color (sometimes pink or yellow) and the shell of the nut turns dark grey. If they fruit falls from the tree it is definitely ready to be harvested.
- The cashew tree grows on average 32 to 50 feet and belongs to the Anacadiaceae family, also known as the sumac family.
- Cashews are always treated by roasting, boiling, or streaming before they’re deshelled because they are surrounded by a toxic oil similar to anacardic acid or urushiol that can irritate the skin.
- Cashews are typically a shade of green before the nut is roasted.
- If you tend to have gallbladder issues or get kidney stones avoid cashews because they obtain oxalates which can make your condition worse.
- Cashews can be processed into cashew butter and cheese.
- The nut can be found in industrial products such as paints and brake liners.
- The shell of the nut can be used in lubricants, waterproofing, and arms production.
What We Provide:
Come to the wholesalers at Cashewdeal for the best fresh produce across India, including:
- Fresh and Organic Cashews
- W180 Kaju, W210 Kaju, W240 Kaju, W320 Kaju & W450 Kaju Varieties available with premium quality.
- High quality Plain & Roasted Cashews(Kaju)
Where to Buy Cashew nuts & Dry Fruits:
To find out more about the Cashew nuts, visit our online shop, call us 09894806302 or send a message here.
Cashewdeal are your team of passionate gourmets and dedicated cashew nuts & dried fruit wholesalers in Panruti, Tamilnadu, India.
Locally grown cashew nuts and a unique drying process, Cashewdeal have no added preservatives, coloring or additives and are the perfect healthy snack alternative.
We supply Dried Fruits, Cashew Nuts(Kaju) and Other Cashew products.
Check out our online store and take advantage of flat rate shipping right across India.
Cashews Are Rich in Heart-Healthy Fatty Acids
Not all fats are bad for you, and some types of fat can actually help your heart health. Cashews contain heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, including oleic and palmitoleic acids. These are essential fatty acids that have been associated with lower levels of unhealthy LDL cholesterol and higher levels of healthy HDL cholesterol. As a result, consumption of the monounsaturated fats in cashews is associated with decreased risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Cashews Are Rich in Proteins
Like most nuts, cashews area rich natural source of protein. Proteins are the building blocks of your body and help to rebuild muscle tissues and creating new cellular compounds. Plus, consuming sufficient amounts of protein prevents you from getting hungry between meals, which can help you stick to a healthy diet.
Eating Cashews Could Boost Your Immune System
In addition to containing high amounts of copper, cashews are a great source of zinc. Failing to get enough zinc compromises your immune system functioning, since this mineral is important for the development of immune system cells, production of antioxidant enzymes and activity of immune system regulators. Each serving of cashews (1 oz.) provides 1.6 mg of zinc, aiding you toreach your recommended daily target of 11 mg zinc (men) / 8 mg zinc(women). In various studies conducted, boosting zinc intake has shown a healthier immune response.
Cashews Are an Excellent Source of Antioxidants
Antioxidants, the compounds that counteract oxidative damage in the cell. Antioxidants sweep through the cell, neutralizing free radicals that can cause cellular damage. Some of the most potent antioxidants include vitamins E and K. Cashews contain bothvitamins E and K that helps your body fight off damage caused by oxidation.
Cashews Contain No Cholesterol
Cholesterol is a waxy compound that accumulates in the blood, leading to plaque that can restrict cardiovascular functioning. Avoiding cholesterol in your diet can be a healthy choice that promotes optimal blood circulation. Cashews contain no cholesterol, making them an extraordinarily heart-healthy choice.
Eating Cashews Lowers Your Risk of Gallstones
Gallstones are made up of hardened cholesterol or a compound called bilirubin, and they can be extremely painful. In a study of more than 80,000 women, eating nuts such as cashews was associated with a 25 percent lower risk of developing gallstones.
It’s always important to know how many nuts you can eat in a day. That’s because of the nuts allergy and some side effects they may have. Cashews are no exceptions. They are high in calories and overeating them might lead to overweight. Nutritionists recommend only eat 4 to 5 cashews in a day.
Cashews can be eaten raw, roasted, or cooked in different meals. However, it’s healthier to eat unsalted cashews. Since most of the roasted cashews have additives, such as salt or oil, it is recommended to roast them at home.
However, you can find many recipes with cashews and enjoy their creamy taste and soft texture. It is also easy to add this nut to your vegan diet. Because cashews are high in protein and can be a great alternative for vegans who can’t take the protein of the meat.