These are our most premium class of white pieces cashews.
Your order will arrive within 4-7 business days from the date of placement. Our packaging material is safe and made from high quality food grade plastic and the contents are packed in such a way to ensure that your order arrives without any damages and that the kernels inside are still intact.
Being a leading manufacturing and supplying firm in this industry, we offer a high quality range of Cashew Nuts for all grades like W180, W210, W240, JH, SWP, LWP etc.
- Premium quality kernels processed and packed hygienically.
- Panruti cashew nuts.
- Perfect for cooking purpose.
- Premium quality and crisp.
- Plain Cashew Nuts
- Buy Quality Cashew Nuts
- Best quality cashew nuts in India
- Best Cashews Online
- Cheap Cashews Online
Buy Cashews at wholesale Price
- All varieties of cashews available with us..!!
- For all Celeberations, Functions and Domestic needs order for fresh cashews at cashewdeal.in.
- Distribution Available at: Panruti – Villupuram – Pondy – Chennai – Bangalore – Hosur – Krishnagiri (Additional distributions if required please Contact:@ firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Optimum quality
- Better packaging
- Contains 54% fats and oils
- Weight: 1000g
- Packing: Based on Quantity
- Ingredients: Plain Cashews
Actual product and its packaging and the materials used may or may not contain more and/or different information than what is shown on our website. We highly advise that you do not solely rely on the information presented online and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming our product.
Terms and Conditions:
- Shipment available in Chennai, Bangalore and Rest of India.
- Delivery subject to the availability of stocks.
Plain Cashews FAQ
What minerals do cashews contain?
They include minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are so important for a variety of bodily functions that we can’t go without them.
Is it a Legume?
No, Cashews are true Nuts, not legumes like Peanuts.
How do you soften cashews quickly?
To soak, just place the cashews in a bowl and cover with water by an inch, then cover and soak at room temp up to 4 hours, and put in the refrigerator if soaking overnight. If you’re in a hurry you can soak them for 15 minutes in very hot but not boiling water.
How to tell if shelled cashews are bad?
Rancid cashews will often develop a bitter, unpleasant taste; if cashews develop an off odor or taste, or if mold appears, they should be discarded.
What do cashews smell like?
Delicious aroma of fresh cashews with a pleasant roasted note.
Does cashew contain Omega Three?
Cashews only contain a very small amount of Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Walnuts are the best source of such “healthy” fats.
How do I store cashews to keep them fresh?
Store cashews in a cool, dry place in an airtight container to avoid absorption of other food odors. At room temperature, they will not last long, but if you refrigerate them, they can last up to six months. Cashews may also be stored in the freezer for up to one year.